Monday, October 20, 2008

comment on one of our videos

Assignments: "7 Ways to Reinforce Spelling In Your Class video"

I'm not sure if this the guy in this video is refering to elementary/middleschool students, but I feel this can be used at just about any level. With computers and spell check being at all students disposal, it's very easy to fall into the bad speller syndrome. I know I've fallen into it. With these conveinences at your fingertips, it's hard to take the time to figure out how to spell words while your typing. I like the different techniques the author talked about to use in class. Even at the high school level, you can have your students take part in various writing assignments, making sure they use the criteria at hand. Gonna have to try it out. Talk to you all later.

Tommy McCloskey

No comments: