Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Webquest

Before watching the videos, I was not too sure what to expect for this assignment. The videos were great because it talked you through all the important parts to cover and also provided the viewer with examples to utalize. This definitely helped me get my webquest going. Once I was able to go back and forth between the examples, putting together my webquest became much easier. I'm looking foward to finishing it up soon and seeing the final product. Next fall I'll teach drivers ed again and hopefully I can use it for my classes.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I agree, Dr. Luongo provided a lot of useful sites and videos to help us through our webQuesting adventure...I found the videos particularly helpful for building mine :)

Dr. Luongo said...

I am glad to hear that you will be able to use your WebQuest. This is what it is all about.

Great job, Tommy!